We collect your personal information to look at how you use our website, so that we can offer the best possible experience. This is done once you interact with us by either making an online purchase, subscribing to our newsletter, creating an account.
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you:
- Purchase our products or services
- Create an account on our websites
- Subscribe to our service or publications
- Ask for marketing to be sent to you
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey
- Give us feedback or contact us
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.